Questions about access or requests for disability-related accommodations at TMY such as ASL interpreting, closed-captioning, wheelchair access, or electronic text, etc., can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For access-related questions while at the event, please go to the Information Tent, located at the center of Jácome Plaza. Please note that access requests made the day of the event may not be fulfilled due to the short notice for staffing.
Getting to TMY
- The festival takes place at Jácome Plaza Downtown, one block west of the Ronstadt Bus Station.
- Sidewalks with curb cuts and paved pathways are accessible at all entrances to the festival.
- A designated 15-minute drop-off & pick-up site for people with disabilities is on the east side of the Joel D. Valdez Main Library on Stone Ave. between Alameda and Pennington Streets. This site is equipped with a curb cut and chairs for waiting.
- Disabled parking spots in nearby parking garages.
Getting around TMY
- Donation-based wheelchair rentals at the Southern Arizona Adaptive Sports tent, location: space #10. Sports wheelchairs also on site to try as well as a “Bling Chair” to decorate.
- Service animals welcome.
- ADA portable restrooms.
Accessing TMY Program Information
- Large-print programs at the Information Booth at the center of Jácome Plaza.
- An online PDF TMY Program for text-to-speech readers.
Viewing TMY Performance Stages
- Clearly marked wheelchair spaces at front with clear view of performers.
- Chairs for disabled / elders / pregnant people.
- Designated space for people viewing Sign Language interpretation (only if requested prior to event)